Captiva Community Panel Meeting October 11 At South Seas Island Resort
The Captiva Community Panel issued the following news release on the agenda for the October monthly meeting, including an update wastewater treatment/management.
“The Captiva Community Panel will hold its regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 11, beginning at 9 a.m. in the Cone Rooms (room subject to change) in Chadwicks Square at South Seas Island Resort. (The July meeting has been cancelled.) This meeting is open to all interested islanders and the public.
Among the agenda items:
- Update on a sea level rise workshop in January
- Report from the Nominating Committee and appointments from island organizations
- Discussion of recent meetings on wastewater treatment/management
- Update on priority committees including Captiva Drive bike/ped improvements and tax revenue studies
- A Captiva Erosion Prevention District and a Captiva Fire District update.
- Other business as necessary.
Public participation is invited and encouraged. The next Captiva Community Panel meeting will tentatively be Nov. 8. Information and background documents are available online at www.captivacommunitypanel.com.”